Thread: Hello new here
View Single Post
Old 07-16-2007, 02:39 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1to talk View Post
I have enough pain meds a how list of them narcs that are supposed to last 8-12 hours and breakthoughs and nerve pills muscle relaxers pills to help do #2 sleep pills, depression pill,and stuff to thin my blood so I do not swell so much. I see a a shrink, and a PMD life is good all good hey hey, Tommy can you hear me, sorry I will go away you dont need me a down in the dumps person I just wish totalk but I do not think any sunlight will touch my heart again so I will go back to my shadow bx and just watch in the dark and never reach out again. I will fade awy like these post just go awy in time sure you can go back in time and read them but why, live for the now right cosume it all forget the past! throw it all away if you dont fit in just toss him away I understand good luck I care for you all!I will just burn away anyay.
Hugs, we want you to stay. The more people that get properly diagnosed and are there to say "hey, I have this disorder" the quicker it will become more widely known. For everyone of us who support each other on here, there are many more out in the world who don't have anyone. Please stick around. We need each other.

Hugs.

CHRISTINE

I AM NOT A DRUG SEEKER,
I AM A PAIN RELIEF SEEKER.
junk4myemail is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote