Thread: Echo Dot
View Single Post
Old 06-23-2017, 01:54 AM

8 yr Member

8 yr Member

I want one of the video doorbells to put in my bathroom. The DH seems to have this thing of tuning out my cries of distress. So the few times I've fall in the shower, or couldn't take in air suddenly... I've found myself pounding on the wall and it falling on deaf ears... at least the DH's ears are deaf to it, the cats end up alerting him. And the way the house is set up, you can hear little thing that happens in the bathrooms... it echoes through the house, not the place to have a private conversation let me tell you. So I really don't understand why it is whenever I need his assistance, he can't hear a word I say or a single knock to the wall... but if I get an alert on my iPhone for one of my apps, that quiet little "ping", he's right there asking who texted me? My mom? My cousin? What do they want? Am I making plans? Hey ask them... That he can hear but not a slew of curses and excessive knocking on the walls.