Thread: Brain Fog
View Single Post
Old 06-23-2017, 10:02 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Default Brain Fog

Over the last few years, as my RSD has gotten worse...so has my ability to focus, read, think, etc. I'm very forgetful and scatter brained, easily distracted, and it's getting worse. Like...if the tv is on, my boyfriend's talking, and my daughter's playing...I can only hear one of those things at a time...and that's assuming my thoughts don't drift somewhere else where I end up hearing none of them. I'll turn on a movie, then my Facebook notifications will ding...and an hour later I realize I haven't seen ANY of the movie that is on 5 feet away from me. People will ask me questions and I answer a minute or 2 later (when it finally registers with me that I was asked a question). It's all getting worse.

Does anyone have any suggestions on ways to fight this? I feel like my brain is deteriorating. I see the doctor on next Thursday and I plan to discuss this at the appointment...but figured I would ask here and see if you guys had any suggestions or ideas on things I could try/bring up with the doctor.
catra121 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
RSD ME (06-26-2017), St George 2013 (06-24-2017), Wiix (06-24-2017)