View Single Post
Old 06-24-2017, 03:07 PM

5 yr Member

5 yr Member
Default make an extraction your last resort

Hi Ellibeans,

First, i didn't have time to read through this whole thread, but since i had a root canal done and my teeth extraction, i thought i give you my two cent.

You should absolutely be seeing an endodontist; you don't want to see a general dentist. Endodontist can really work miracles and fortunately that is what happened to my infected tooth. It's still doing well and it's been three years since i had the surgery.

I had another tooth that a dentist advised to me to pull when i was 15 years old, and another one that never grew in. I had a titanium implant placed and had to pay lots of money to remove it after learning i am allergic to titanium. I than had it replace with a ceramic implant, but the process is horrifying and i still blame my health issue on the implant. Implants are the worse, so I highly recommend you keep working on your infected tooth. It's not as easy as they make it look in animation video. It's all lies. And you will learn quickly that these dentist work together to protect their industry and practices.

I also recommend finding a biological dentist to consult.
FaithTelluride is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote