View Single Post
Old 06-24-2017, 10:19 PM

8 yr Member

8 yr Member
Default Help please - need advice, which teeth look problematic on x-ray?

Hi All,
Dear Bryanna,
You helped me through a never-ending nightmare with a sinus-opening and botched oral surgeries 2 years ago, after I had 2 root-canaled teeth removed to help my body battle post-Ramsay Hunt Syndrome problems. That issue is still ongoing and I've given up hope, but it doesn't matter - accepted.
Your support helped me through the first and worst year for which I am grateful every day.
Help someone and they will remember you when they need help again
Would you help me again please?
The attached x-ray was taken 2 weeks ago. Last week the filling was changed in the left 7 (the side with the one remaining root-canaled tooth), even though I feel there is a problem with left 6 - or maybe both?
According to the dentist left 6 is ok. Do you agree?
Also, I will have the one root-canaled tooth removed as I would like to not have any left in my mouth - I was told it does not look bad but am I crazy for really wanting it out? Would you leave it in?
On the same side the upper 4, the last before the gap, does not react to the cold test at all.
Is it surely dead then? I will never have a root canal again so it will have to go.
Would you get an implant (non-metal) in there (or anywhere ever?) if you were me or do you think a denture will do and not damage n.3?
One more question please: do you see anything worrysome on the other side, especially on upper 6 and 8?
Does anything else look 'off' to you on the x-ray?

I'm sorry! First dental treatment since the ordeal, I am scared and trust noone.

Thank you (again!),
Elna

with slighlty less teeth
Attached Thumbnails
Help please - need advice, which teeth look problematic on x-ray?-dqw1pig9wlmpwzw-1-jpg  
ELna is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote