Thread: Brain Fog
View Single Post
Old 06-25-2017, 10:48 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Thanks guys...I will definitely ask my doctor to check my Vitamin B levels...they were very low back in August and I did 3 months of B12 shots every 2 weeks...but never noticed a difference. Doesn't hurt to check though...as I do feel like it's worse now.

I'll check out those animations...I wouldn't have thought of something like that! That's an easy enough thing to try on my own. Yes...it's hard with a little one because she has to be the number one priority in the moment. She's in daycare 40 hours a week and that helps a lot because then she's only home for about 2 hours before bedtime on those days and I usually have someone around to help...but not always. Those couple of hours are so hard sometimes...but getting a little easier the last few months as she gets more self sufficient...but she's still just 2.5 and needs a lot of help. Sometimes I just have to lay on the couch and I tell her mommy hurts and needs to rest...and she's almost always good and plays independently during those times...but it makes me feel awful.

Thanks for the suggestions and if anyone has any other ideas...let me know. I'm making my list for the doctor...because without a list I always forget to ask things.
catra121 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
BioBased (06-25-2017), RSD ME (06-26-2017)