View Single Post
Old 06-25-2017, 01:55 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gethprime View Post
I dont think its those either or both alone. But I do think that high blood sugar can play a role. My A1C with my first appnt with my primary back in feb this year was 9.3. Since then I changed my eating habits alot and lost close to 30 lbs. Im hoping my current a1c dropped by at least close to 1.0 pts or close to it if its under 1. Back in feb i had a real nasty sleep jerk in my back when it suddenly lunged forward and I didnt think much of it. got up from the couch and went to bed and slept for 1.5 hours and woke up. Since then its been like that ever since. My sleep cycles avg 1-2 hrs. now its getting more shorter A lady from my sleep doc just called me just now and theyre trying to get a 2 day sleep study on me set up for tonight. Which I hope I can get
Were you able to have your sleep study done? If so, how did it go?

I know sometimes I wake up in the middle of the night gasping for breath and I have pain in my upper back but I know that it's not any type of typical back pain. I'm real familiar with back pain. What's weird is that I'll be having some weird dream and that's when I wake up. Also sometimes (a lot of times) I'll have a dream where I'll need to yell at someone to alert them to some type of danger.....but nothing comes out no matter how hard I try. I'm mean it's really weird.

I'm thinking I need to be checked for Sleep apnea. I dunno....