Thread: Teeth Hit Food
View Single Post
Old 06-25-2017, 05:49 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Hi hermanator90,

I first gotta say, you're not crazy. I myself have this brain sensitivity and I know others that do too.

It's getting better with time for me, but I'm doing things to improve the health of my brain—diet, high doses of omega 3s and other supplements, exercise, vision therapy, HBOT, syntonics, etc.

What are you doing to recover?

I know people that take extra omega-3s and curcumin to counter the bumps/jarring and that helps a lot. For some, high doses of omega-3s and other supplements are enough to get their brain function high again. That is something to consider.

Why do we get bad symptoms from little bumps? I suspect the brain becomes hypersensitive. And though the bumps/jarring aren't causing a concussive impact, they are triggering an inflammatory response, which according to my research can be worse than the primary damage of a concussion.

I don't want to worry you, but I think you need to be informed. Others on here (and doctors in general) are giving the best advice that they have, but it's frustrating when they sum it up to PTSD, anxiety, depression, etc.

Please feel free to ask questions, and I'll try my best to answer.
JBuckl is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
hermanator90 (06-25-2017)