View Single Post
Old 06-27-2017, 03:13 AM

8 yr Member

8 yr Member

My cane also goes clackied clack as I use it... but I kind of like it too, reminds me of the time so long ago when I could wear heels. Of all the things I miss the most I think it just might be my shoes I used to have enough different shoes that for over a month I could wear a different pair every single day and never repeat them *sigh*. Now I have three pairs , a rain boot, hikers and my split sole sneakers for everyday wear.

But I can close my eyes and imagine I'm wearing a cute pair of shoes with little tapping and clacking heels while using my cane. *tap, tap, tap* And go to bed at night with sweet dreams of a closet filled with heels of all sorts (except the pointed toed ones *ouch...ouch ouch*) Unfortunately when I wake up it's back to the unending search for cute flats that will hold my AFO. No success so far, but I keep the dream alive
bddouglas (07-01-2017)