Thread: My New Thread
View Single Post
Old 06-27-2017, 07:19 AM
Elder

10 yr Member
Elder

10 yr Member

The current tenant in our new apartment now doesn't move out until July 11th. The office manager told me that she knows that the living room carpet is going to be replaced with Pergo flooring (not thrilled about that, would rather carpeting), but didn't know if the apartment needed any other work done before we move in. I guess maintenance will be busy getting a couple other apartments ready too, and they still have their regular duties to tend to. I don't think the possibility of moving in the weekend before is a stretch, but at this point, I'm not sure. I don't know when I will be.

I'm not comfortable dealing with Craig's List AT ALL. If I need to, I'll get estimates from local moving companies. It will be more expensive, but worth it.

I didn't have to argue with my husband about the furniture I want thrown out. He is a packrat tho. I wouldn't dare to throw any of his crap out without consulting him, but he has to let a lot of things go. I will probably have to bring his clothing, bags, and boxes of things out to him while he's sitting on the couch so he will sort through them because he won't do it otherwise… it's like he's a child.

I hurt myself AGAIN, this time doing the cat boxes. I was careful, so it was unexpected. I hurt my good (right) leg and lower back. I still had to go out to the store afterwards to buy some essentials, but I went directly to bed once I got home around noon, and woke up around 6:30pm.

I'm not doing ANYTHING today, NOTHING, and have no need to go out again this week except to play the lottery and get my coffee on Thursday. I'm going to have to put the thought of finishing the cat room out of my head for now, and look at my "moving-soon list" for much less taxing things to do when I'm feeling better.

I think I was on 600mg of gabapentin too long. I've come down pretty hard, or it just seems like that because of the MS. I've only been on 400mg for a couple of days though, so it's too early to mess around with it again.
"Thanks for this!" says:
bizi (06-27-2017), Dmom3005 (06-27-2017), Mari (06-27-2017), mymorgy (06-27-2017)