Thread: Echo Dot
View Single Post
Old 06-27-2017, 12:51 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

DH was so thrilled (me too) with the echo two that he bought a second one to install in our bedroom. He also bought some sort of plug in accessory to turn on the bedroom light and the living room light.

I am not sure of the cost of each echo two. I do not think they are very expensive. Echo two is an Amazon product. It is not dependent on working solely with an Apple phone. I was mistaken in thinking that one product needed the other to function.

Erin is always so technologically-forward. Her ability in how much it cost and what it can do far exceeds own in the cost knowledge and in the abilities of this extremely useful toy. 😊

Funny thing happened last night. It was around 4:30 AM and I had Alexa turn on the bedroom light. When I returned from the bathroom, I asked Alexa to turn off the bedroom light. She said, "OK, "and then nothing! She did not turn off the light. So I asked again and she said OK again. By about the fourth time , it had awakened my husband and he began to giggle at my futility. He asked Alexa to turn off the light and she did!
Aarcyn is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Starznight (07-06-2017), tkrik (07-05-2017), Twinkletoes (07-07-2017)