View Single Post
Old 06-27-2017, 06:50 PM

8 yr Member

8 yr Member
Default Developments

Dear Bryanna, Dear All,

There's been some developments since the original post - I decided to see another professional who also has a very good name. He will extract the one remaining RC tooth tomorrow evening (I'm so very happy about it) and if I will still feel that no. 6 just beside it hurts, they will open it next week, fix if possible without RC but remove it if not (that's the one with the huge filling, sensitive to cold and hurts a little but looks OK on CBCT. Dentist thinks it might be the RC beside it in fact). I feel better about this doctor and his team, even though I don't think he's an oral surgeon: dentist and implantologist, but he teaches dentists and has a very good reputation. The place is called 'dentist and surgery' but in his resume it only says dentist. If he does implants he must be OK with extractions as well isn't it. Rather a very good dentist than an average OS? Dunno.

There is no problem with extracting a tooth tomorrow and the one next to it in a week's time, or is there? They would have said something wouldn't they?

They said the upper left 4 has healthy bone around it, there is no infection anywhere and that the fact that it does not react to the cold test does not necessarily mean that the tooth is not vital. It never hurt and I hope that they are right.
What if it is not vital and stays in? Will there be some warnings as it starts damaging its surroundings or only late into it?

I'm sorry, just would like to get it right this time and have rather less than more problems in the end
ELna is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote