View Single Post
Old 06-27-2017, 11:41 PM
Elder

15 yr Member
Elder

15 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dmom3005 View Post
In Indiana because I don't know how other states Medicaid waivers work.
It will really effect the people like Derrick that have finally gotten the
waivers. Along with regular Medicaid. Its really going to make a mess
also especially for those children that really need more medical than
other kids. Our advocates are calling and sitting in every day or two.

I am 59 and have a few more years before it will effect me. But with
all the health issues I've been having. Wow,

Donna
Senator Schumer of New York says the Healthcare bill is rotten to the core. I saw that live on Tuesday afternoon, and put it in my Facebook page.

They are going to put off the vote because they know that they will not win, unless they have done something between when I saw that yesterday afternoon, and now.

They will have to change the Bill.

I'm glad that we have advocates. I don't think that allot of people know what Medicaid is, including the Senators.

One thing that it does is help people with Mental Health issues, and help them afford their medications. That's what the original bill was to help with.

I just have not been myself recently. I feel really bad, and feel like I've broken up inside a little. I don't know how to explain it. I feel deeply discouraged, and uninterested in a lot of things right now. My future hope is compromised. If they change the bill I will feel better. My therapist doesn't think that I will be affected because of my age. I don't know.

I'll go to CNN, and check it again. I don't know what they have said, or done in the last six hours. BF
"Thanks for this!" says:
bizi (06-28-2017), Dmom3005 (07-04-2017), OhKay (06-28-2017)