View Single Post
Old 06-28-2017, 05:38 AM
Elder

10 yr Member
Elder

10 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brokenfriend View Post

They are going to put off the vote because they know that they will not win, unless they have done something between when I saw that yesterday afternoon, and now.

They will have to change the Bill.

I just have not been myself recently. I feel really bad, and feel like I've broken up inside a little. I don't know how to explain it. I feel deeply discouraged, and uninterested in a lot of things right now. My future hope is compromised. If they change the bill I will feel better. My therapist doesn't think that I will be affected because of my age. I don't know.

They will have to do a lot to the bill because there are 9 Republican senators opposing it- moderates and conservatives, and they want very different things. Most of the moderates are opposed to cutting Medicaid expansion. The bill would do that over time, so your therapist is right… it's unlikely to effect you because of your age, but also because you qualified for Medicaid before the expansion when Obama Care went into effect. I'm sure you would qualify for extra help when you get on Medicare.

It sounds like you are depressed, BF
I hope that it is only situational. That would make sense because of everything that is going on, but it is something to keep an eye on
"Thanks for this!" says:
bizi (06-28-2017), Brokenfriend (06-28-2017), Dmom3005 (07-04-2017), mymorgy (06-28-2017)