Thread: My New Thread
View Single Post
Old 06-28-2017, 06:42 AM
Elder

10 yr Member
Elder

10 yr Member

My husband would be ****** if I hired someone to take the furniture out, but I may ask him if I can call my brother-in-law to help him this weekend and ask him if he's available. They could take EVERYTHING out. I'm sure he would love to get away from my sister. I don't know how well that would go over with my husband, but he would probably like to have a drinking buddy, so maybe he would go for it…
I could hear him struggling this morning to pull the drawer out of one of the pieces of furniture to take to the dumpster, but I guess it wouldn't budge. He couldn't take the whole thing out because it's heavy, and he already had a trash bag to take out.

Thursday night I want him to move the furniture in the cat room into the middle of the room so I can cover it, and at least sweep and vacuum the walls in there Friday morning. It shouldn't be a big job. When I'm finished, it doesn't mean I have to rush to WASH the walls tho.

I changed the sheets on the bed yesterday, but I didn't do anything else. There are a couple of things I could do in the kitchen today IF I'm up to it, but right now it's not looking good though. I may just take another day off, which is probably the best way to go.
"Thanks for this!" says:
bizi (06-28-2017), Dmom3005 (07-04-2017), Mari (07-01-2017), mymorgy (06-28-2017)