View Single Post
Old 06-29-2017, 05:44 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

of my two morringa trees , the one in the greenhouse is flourishing now...the one in low garden is still just trying to survive, next to chia plants , who are now several inches taller than him. I am still eating my 1 brazil nut, 4 cashews, 4 almonds, handful of pistachios and 2 bitter almonds soaked overnight and rinsed. Taking less L-dopa and memory for names and mandolin playing still improving. It amazes me that instead of going downhill, I am improving. Food is medicine. Get plenty of good nutrition you all out there in PD land (is that anything like TV LAND???) Our Tame Blackberries, wild blackberries and wineberries are being picked and consumed now, I eat more than I freeze. Made popsicles with blackberry juice, almond milk, lemon extract and xanthan gum last nite, and there is blackberry pie in fridge, raspberry /chocolate muffins in the freezer...yummy! Garden is looking good so far this year...so far I have not had to go to Florida , but dad who is 91 now is in the hospital again. Pray the antibiotics will get rid of the pneumonia. God bless and guide you all . Love, Aunt Bean
Aunt Bean is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
eds195 (06-29-2017), ScottSuff (11-10-2017)