Thread: My New Thread
View Single Post
Old 06-29-2017, 05:58 AM
Elder

10 yr Member
Elder

10 yr Member

I had Corey move the bookshelf to the middle of the cat room last night so I could sweep and vacuum the walls this morning because today will be the last cool day for a while where I can open the windows before a heat wave, but…

One of the cats (not sure if it was Dottie or Rocky this time) peed on the litter mat twice last night after Corey moved the furniture, the second time was right after I cleaned the litter mat in the tub and returned it to its rightful place. This hasn't happened in a long time, and has never happened back to back like that. I think the cats are stressed from everything that's been going on in the cat room. As much as I would like to finish the work in there, one of them is telling me it's too much for them right now, and they need a break, and I feel like I have to respect that. So I will wait a while before I mess around in there again.

According to Amazon, the refills for the Felaway Comfort Zone diffuser are supposed to be here tomorrow. When they come, I will plug one into a socket in that room and maybe it will help relax them a little.

I'm VERY WORRIED that they're going to get stressed when we move and I'm going to have to deal with urine marking constantly. I don't know if I can handle that. I started totally freaking out about it last night… I took 1mg of Klonopin, but it didn't help much.

In other news…

My husband said I could call my brother in law and ask him about helping get rid of the furniture. He likes the idea of being able to get everything out at once. I'll call him today to see if he's free this weekend or next. I hope it works out…

And my first Tysabri infusion is July 6th. I hope I don't get the common "flu-like" symptoms because that could set me back in my packing and cleaning.
"Thanks for this!" says:
bizi (06-29-2017), Dmom3005 (07-04-2017), Mari (07-01-2017), mymorgy (06-29-2017)