View Single Post
Old 06-29-2017, 07:03 AM
Legendary

15 yr Member
Legendary

15 yr Member

itis the right leg, the non stroke leg. I think it is arthritis. the stroke leg is weak. abbys by nature are filled with energy. since the medicine she is very cautious. My stomach feels better. I know I am playing russian roulette with the raw meat.
yesterday i didn't know if cecilia was coming over or not. it was so frustrating. I became so wired. I was so irritated. she probably won;t come on saturday and maynot come on friday. My friend Joyce said that her rocky has had loose stools for ten years. that made me feel better. I am really coming apart on all seems. My class yesterday wet really well. except for certain exceptions Jews don't believe in abortions. I didn't know that but you can't kill the soul.
love
bobby

you have every right to complain. you are amazing
Quote:
Originally Posted by OhKay View Post
Eating raw hamburger isn't a good idea because it's processed and may contain bacteria. Rare is safer, medium rare is even better.

I'm sorry your legs hurt
What kind of pain are you having in them?
You are NOT a cry baby. I'm constantly hurting myself and b****ing about it… I'm the cry baby.

I'm glad you play so much with Abby. It must be fun to watch her… she's so young, I bet she's really energetic. I'm glad that things are going well with the meds now.

I would stop watching the news if it's upsetting, but you are right in that in your situation, the potential changes are unlikely to effect you
"Thanks for this!" says:
Dmom3005 (07-04-2017), OhKay (06-30-2017)