Thread: Brain Fog
View Single Post
Old 06-29-2017, 07:09 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by CRPSbe View Post
Looks a lot like a TENS machine, just maybe a more "updated" version of it. Those things never worked on me.
It does look similar to a TENS but also different because there are no wires and it seems to work over a larger area. TENS did work pretty well for me until my RSD spread. Once the area wasn't able to be surrounded by the electrodes, it was not longer effective like it was when the pain was localized to one area. So I would be curious if this would work better since it doesn't have electrodes that need to surround the area of pain? I did notice on the bottom of their website it says the device is FDA approved for leisure and wellness...not to diagnose or treat medical conditions. Not that that means it won't help, there are testimonials from people with CRPS that say it helped them (at least a little), for what those are worth in an online setting. When I have the money I may try this out...anything is worth a shot. I tried a similar device and it wasn't very effective...and it stopped working at all rather quickly...but it was 1/4 the price at only $100 so it was easier to just give it a try (I also had money coming in at the time...which makes all the difference in the world).
catra121 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
BioBased (06-30-2017), RSD ME (06-30-2017)