View Single Post
Old 06-30-2017, 11:33 AM

8 yr Member

8 yr Member

Hi David,

This was telepathy - I read though your story yesterday and wanted to reply but decided against, as I didn't want my story to scare you.
Especially as I remember the terror of not knowing what will happen or what to do...
I hope someone will reply and give medical advice before next week as I would give it longer than 2 weeks before letting anyone touch it but it depends on so many factors so this is just how I feel now that I wish I did.
To answer your question, it took several month and there is no air or liquid movement directly, but sg is not right in the area. But! since you read the story you know that I had a health condition that didn't help and 2 operations within 3 days so it was savaged really.
It sounds really good that 1 week and there's no liquid flow for you. I hope the doc will give you good news next week!!!
I found it extremely difficult to find help in London, I'm glad that Portuguese OS sounds good! In the end I got into University College Hospital where I felt in good hands finally, we agreed to give things some more time then I left the UK for a while so didn't go back (yet).
Please keep posting what happens. Best of luck! Soon it will be history I hope
ELna is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
skywayd (07-01-2017)