View Single Post
Old 07-01-2017, 05:39 PM
Wisest Elder Ever

15 yr Member
Wisest Elder Ever

15 yr Member
Unhappy Worst Flare Ever

Not such good news.....

I've had the absolute worst flare I've ever had with MS. So bad that I lost total use of my hands and arms and legs for about two days. My Neuro ordered a 5 day IV Slumedrol course and, of course, after the first two days I felt fantastic then came the let down. At least I knew to expect it this time. I have 1 last day of it on Monday and I hope to start feeling better.

All of this prompted home health to be set up and now I have PT, OT and Home Health Nurse Practioner and a Social Worker to evaluate what I will need in the future.

The PT has said that this bike is not serving it's purpose and I could get something much less expensive and have the same results. So......my oldest son thinks I should try to sell it and keep the proceeds until we determine what will serve me best.

Anyone interested in this bike?
These forums are for mutual support and information sharing only. The forums are not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis or treatment provided by a qualified health care provider. Always consult your doctor before trying anything you read here.
Kitty is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Aarcyn (07-02-2017)