View Single Post
Old 07-01-2017, 08:21 PM

5 yr Member

5 yr Member

Thankyou so much for your rapid response. Yes, I really did a number on my neck... Really pulling the muscles on my right side ... Affecting my face/eye. I see floaters daily now. I did a follow up X-ray and CT on my neck aswell and found no major injuries except degenerative arthritic changes. I have been seeing a chiropractor 1-2 X weekly for adjustments as my c1c2 like to pop out. I am also getting Therapeutic massage biweekly. I'm walking my dogs alot and try to be outside as much as I can as I feel better psychologically when I'm outside.... Even thou it feels dreamlike. I have 4 days off a week so plenty of time to relax. I have thought about taking a leave at work but the thought of weeks of down time causes me a great sense of overwhelming anxiety. Obviously that's my state of mind/condition as I write.
I agree with you about the journalling...basically it is a written reminder of every moment of distress I have suffered, with a handful of moments of "normalcy" jotted down. I'm just too hyper-vigilant ... Always have been. My heart goes out to each and everyone of y'all who are suffering any type of head issue/ anxiety or depression. Bless
Rahruwin is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote