Thread: My New Thread
View Single Post
Old 07-02-2017, 08:03 AM
Elder

10 yr Member
Elder

10 yr Member

The receipt I have from when I moved in has a breakdown of charges. It says we paid $584 in prorated rent for moving in a little early, and on the line for "security deposit" it says we paid $500. I wrote a check, noted as #1199, for $1184… so maybe the extra $100 IS our security deposit, and they applied that $500 towards the cost of first month's rent or something? IDK, but $500 would really be helpful in offsetting the cost of any damages.

Last night before making dinner, I found a ROACH on the range hood I just bleached a couple of days ago. This morning, Rocky helped me catch a MOUSE in the kitchen. As you can imagine, I am NOT HAPPY, and the office will be hearing from me as soon as it opens!!! I hate this ****ing place! I am so happy we're moving! But I don't want to bring roaches with us… In the past, we had problems with a roach or two here and there because of a neighbor's problem, and when they finally sprayed, it took care of the problem. I'm going to ask them to just spray straight away. I don't want to mess around.

Rocky had an absolute blast… you just can't buy cat toys that are as fun for them as live mice. Don't worry, I caught it before any real harm was done to it, and I set it free outside on the grass, far away from our patio.

I have to double bleach the kitchen floor now because a rodent has been running all over it… disgusting.
"Thanks for this!" says:
bizi (07-02-2017), Dmom3005 (07-04-2017), Mari (07-03-2017), mymorgy (07-02-2017)