Thread: At my wits end
View Single Post
Old 07-02-2017, 11:42 PM

5 yr Member

5 yr Member
Angry At my wits end

Im at my wits end here . Around 9pm I was on my pc playing Battlefield 4 online. I was minding my own business and was about to logoff for the night around 930 ( I usually log off by 10pm everynight). About 920pm my mom starts yelling at me for no reason. Starts making threats about trashing my pc. I nearly lost it right then. I need my pc for the online college classes at the local college here which start in late aug 2017. Because with the way my anxiety is this bad I cant attend in person. My anxiety would get so bad I would fail. My PTSD, GAD and my heart issues would get so out of hand.......I dont even want to talk about it My mom knows of my issues. Plus my severe sleep disorders among my many health problems (both physical/mental) prevent me from getting a full time job. And finding a part time job is a problem itself. My sleep problems are a major factor which in turn are also influenced by my mental issues. My anxiety issues get so bad that I cant sleep without parts of my body suddenly tensing up so bad that I cant sleep. The longest amount of time without sleep because of this issues is about 3 days, of which I barely had 1 hour of sleep for those 3 days.

She knows my computer is my only method of keeping myself somewhat calm. I still even have anxiety issues popping up even when Im on my PC.
I told my new therapist about my issues and that my computer is my only source of staying somewhat calm. I have to use my tens unit to help out so much that I went through 3 2032 batteries in 2 weeks because my anxiety was so bad

Right now my anxiety issues is still too bad. My arms feel terrible. I mean the tension is still so bad my arms feel like theyre being twisted/burned.
"Thanks for this!" says:
Skeezyks (07-03-2017)