View Single Post
Old 07-04-2017, 02:49 PM

5 yr Member

5 yr Member

Thankyou Mark for the vitamin tag. As it goes, I jut started D3. 2000 typically every other day. I have been taking B12 1000mg daily for quite some time. I will certainly heed your advice and got get the GNC multivit and the b complex. How much calcium and mag do your recommend? Im a 51 yr female if that even makes a diff.
My GP gave me samples of Deplin ... (L-methylfolate ca)...supposedly works on serotonin way better than otc folic acid. Have you heard of it or heard any reviews? I've been reluctant to try it... That's my anxiety doing that. I'm reassured it's just a vitamin but nonetheless I haven't tried it yet. I'm really hoping my SSRI will work and the anxiousness subsides and I will be my old self. I'm hoping my joyless depressed self is merely from the anxiety as I know that can cause it as it did for me 5 hrs ago. Gosh I don't know. The unknowns are awful. Oh, regarding the chiropractor.... Sometimes she doesn't manually manipulate me as I'm too tense in the muscles... She uses that metal rod clicky thing.
Can I just add.... Yesterday I took my good horse to the trails. That was a huge hurdle for me.... Not because I'm afraid to ride.... But just because of the overwhelming anxiety in me at the "thought" of it. We rode for a few hours . My anxiety subsided, my surreal vision became clear, I was engaged with others and can honestly say I had the best day I've had in 10 weeks. Today I feel very anxious and have the surreal....I have kept a photo in my phone of what you said about daily ups and downs, and not projecting today on tomorrow . Thankyou for that .
Rahruwin is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote