View Single Post
Old 07-04-2017, 05:51 PM
Legendary

15 yr Member
Legendary

15 yr Member

Good to hear you are doing better.

I suggest you go ahead with the Delpin. Have you asked for blood work to see your folate levels, D3, thyroid, B-12, calcium and mag ?

Your GP is more open minded than most. Most ignore supplements.

At 51, if you are taking a good capsule cal-mag, 500/250 combined is a start. My wife takes 4 horse pills to get that much. The hard tablets do not absorb as well as the capsules for many people.

You may benefit from a full hormone assessment. They may be changing and complicating your injury. Information Request | Women's International Pharmacy has a good referral for bio-identical hormone replacement in a fine tuned targeted form. My wife started at your age and it changed everything. Her anxiety went way down.

When I went off Paxil (SSRI) after 14 years, I added L-Tryptophan to help with serotonin. A while later, I had to go on Celexa (citalopram) for 6 months and used L-Tryptophan and 5-HTP as a replacement when I came off. The 5-HTP is much better.

Re chiro, if the metal rod clicky thing is grasped in her palm, it is the Activator. It is often used with leg length check diagnostics. I love it but it is difficult to find a good practitioner. My favorite chiro retired.

My best to you.

"Be still and know that I am God" Psalm 46:10
Mark in Idaho is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote