Thread: Cephalexin
View Single Post
Old 07-04-2017, 09:54 PM

8 yr Member

8 yr Member

Bluesfan,

I'm sorry for your loss. But, as you say, no one wants someone suffering so much to continue suffering. And I understand this, since I've had such events in my own life, one as recently as this past autumn. Regardless, it's never easy, and I wish you all the best in dealing with your loss.

Thank you also for your thoughts on the issue I mentioned. I couldn't agree more. I see the truth of what you write when I have no passion in my life. Without passion, and without a worthwhile cause, I don't see the value of life. I have such things too. And I admire your cause. My wife is also involved in a campaign to save a historic building where we live, and I see how passionate and driven she and he colleagues are. I hope you and your group are successful, and the ignorant listen!

And I am definitely getting out and spending time in the sun this summer. The heat is not as bad as the cold is for me. It has always been like that, even before SFN. I hope the same for you. We have to do our best to be consumed by the sun and by passion.

Sending you good vibes,
David

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluesfan View Post
Hi David

Good to hear back from you - like you I've been M.I.A for a while - computer snafu's meant I was offline for a while - I think I may have lost a few days of postings.

I've also been supporting my elderly friend through the recent illness of her husband - sadly the funeral is this afternoon - he was suffering terribly so while we are all devastated at his loss we are relieved it hasn't been drawn out - the prognosis was it could have been years.

I understand your not wanting to think about the PN - it's an all-consuming illness that if you let it, it can get you down. As well as throwing yourself into work I've found it helpful to get involved in something you're passionate about that's just for you - I'm currently in a battle against bureaucracy to save a unique place, that's special to me, from being closed permanently. It's uplifting (and a good distraction) to be able to take the frustration with my illness and vent it into writing scathing letters that illuminate the mistakes of the decision makers. Fortunately I'm working with a group who feel as passionate about this as I do and we're supporting each other through this.

I hope your summer isn't too hot and is giving you the chance to get outside and enjoy nature.

Cheers bluesfan
DavidHC is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote