View Single Post
Old 07-05-2017, 05:02 AM
Elder

10 yr Member
Elder

10 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by mymorgy View Post
do you know both my aides don't even use my vacuum cleaner? lol- Marcia says she has asthma and I put the v.c. out for alicia the first day and she put it back in the closet.
I am not very assertive.I think you would be horrified.
75% Off Select Medium Candles – Yankee Candle

I AM HORRIFIED!!!

I was a home health aid, and I know it's their job to vacuum. Marcia knew it was part of the job when she took it (can you buy HEPA bags for your vacuum?). They should be doing it without asking or asking if you want it done. You shouldn't have to try to vacuum yourself or have to settle for a dirty rug! You are too easy… you're a softy I'm nice, but I don't put up with **** like that.

I haven't vacuumed the carpet in my living room for a while now, and it's driving me crazy! But since vacuuming the cat room after treating it, I feel like I need to take it apart and clean it so I don't contaminate the rest of the apartment. Once the cat room is done, I will vacuum it, then do that. The room will be filling up with boxes soon, but I think I will put a drop cloth down so the boxes don't smell like cat pee.

The last time I went to the Yankee Candle outlet, I got 5 large candles for $40. You can't beat those prices.

The cat room is pretty small, so sweeping the ceiling and walls was really quick and easy. I decided to wash one of the walls to see how things were going to go. I don't want to jinx myself, but it was SO MUCH EASIER than I thought it would be!!! The wall the cat boxes have been up against will not be so easy, and the vertical blinds above them are disgusting and will need to be dealt with. I've decided to leave all that for last…

I should be able to finish up today, but if I run out of gas, there's always tomorrow morning. What's important is I can see light at the end of the tunnel… I'm finally going to be able to finish this ****ing project, which I don't think will destroy me, and move on. I can't wait!!!

I couldn't smell any cat pee in the room while I was in there, or for hours afterwards, because I was cleaning with vinegar. I wish I had tried using that on the carpet instead of other things, but I'm not about to start a project like that again. I'm done with that ****.

Meanwhile, my husband STILL hasn't taken out ANY furniture!!! I don't think there's a word that adequately describes my level of frustration…
"Thanks for this!" says:
bizi (07-05-2017), Dmom3005 (07-05-2017), Mari (07-06-2017), mymorgy (07-05-2017)