View Single Post
Old 07-05-2017, 02:02 PM

5 yr Member

5 yr Member

Yes Mark my GP is very thorough and knowing how I am (terrified to take meds of any sort) is such a blessing to have. We did the MRI at 4 weeks merely for my "peace of mind". We both predicted it would show nothing abnormal but I was willing to spend the little bit of copay. He did, in fact, run every lab test on me, including all those your mentioned and everything was perfectly normal. We ran those labs a month after my event also.
I had the hormonal panel done last October and I am definitely post menopausal (3 yrs actually) but I take my little birth control pill to give me the low dose estrogen and progesterone that keeps my hot flashes away. I did appreciate your link to the compound pharmacy. I've been told these places are great, albeit rather expensive monthly.
I expect my boyfriend would hope I would follow up with them. Hahah
I'm on day 5 of my new generic Celexa 10mg and it seems to sit with me way better than the other batch I tried (they were some jacked up pills!!!!) I also don't hesitate to take it ... Which is huge for me... I realize I won't get well if I don't give it a true whirl and I'm not having any crazy side effects that I can notice that I could honestly say" oh that's the Celexa doing that". It's just my regular anxiety condition and weirdness I feel. So nothing new there. I haven't cried today!!! Small blessings. And you are a blessing to me and many here I am sure. Thankyou again for your attention to every detail!!!
Rahruwin is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote