View Single Post
Old 07-05-2017, 06:38 PM
Legendary

15 yr Member
Legendary

15 yr Member

I cannot encourage you more to get a targeted hormone therapy assessment. The labs use a wide range of 'normal.' Many do not fit that wide range. A stock formula estrogen/progesterone pill is like using a fire hose to put out a candle. It gets the job done but causes a lot of collateral damage.

My wife pays $105 for a 3 month supply locally. She paid $45 a month from Women's International. She is checked and rebalanced once a year. Once she got properly balanced, I got my wife of years ago back. The hot flashes were nothing compared to the moodiness and such. Your boyfriend will likely have a similar observation. Plus, getting the proper balance helps fight off osteoporosis. I'd support my wife taking bio-identicals if it cost 3 times as much.

There is a whole thread from the past about getting hormones balanced for PCS women without even a menopause concern. You could use the search function and look for esthersdoll. Here is one thread. Scroll down to find her comments. There are some doctors mentioned. Neuroendocrinology

What were your B-12 and folate levels?

My best to you.

"Be still and know that I am God" Psalm 46:10
Mark in Idaho is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote