View Single Post
Old 07-06-2017, 04:55 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

I got the paddle replaced and it's all been good since with respect to charging.

But the pain in my scapula region that horrid pain I had earlier this year between scapula and spine has returned today with a vengeance. I'm not at this point going to do anything other than increase my pain meds. I won't put my body and mind through all I went through in Feb, March & April. I swear in April I nearly lost my mind with the steroid reaction, the headaches, brain fuzziness, seemingly vertigo and memory loss. No way at all. I'm hoping I've just slept in an awkward position with the cold last night (we're still in the garage) but by the end of work today it was pinging. Not helping is our office heater being on the fritz and my office reached a maximum temp of 11. My hands were like ice blocks and despite being flat out all day, I was well aware of how cold it was and maybe that made the pain worse. Tomorrow is another day, let's pray it's gone away.
eva5667faliure (10-18-2017), ger715 (07-06-2017)