View Single Post
Old 07-06-2017, 01:31 PM

8 yr Member

8 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ger715 View Post
Kay, I think you have said it pretty well; it's massive abuses that are really at issue. So many were added when Obamacare came in. The amount of people eligible have expanded to the highest number of those ever on Medicaid. It is my understanding the really issue is not cutting Medicaid; but lowering the annual increase. Which is similar to cost of living raises. They do not intend to remove people; again just the annual increases lowered before the costs are totally out of control.

Unfortunately; the scare tactics work on those again; most vulnerable; even if they are often not true. Sad.

Gerry
I disagree with most of your points, thats fine......If you cut, you wont help.....As far as I know our population is growing!....So even if it stayed the same we would be cutting out people just because of the numbers.

We sure have no problem killing and maming people all around the world in the name of freedom...and its costed trillions so far
But help americains?.....for some reason thats a bad thing?....But if you are one of those that will get a tax break....I bet it will feel awsome for them.
"Thanks for this!" says:
mymorgy (07-07-2017), OhKay (07-08-2017)