View Single Post
Old 07-06-2017, 06:46 PM
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member
Heart

Hey, Rach! I'm so glad to see you here again! Well, not glad that you're having a return of ptosis and weakness.

As I said in my other response, please ask them about a CMS. Since there are clusters of people who have a CMS in the UK and other parts of Northern Europe (sorry if that's an insult—that's a genetic comment, not a political one!).

I wonder if Huperzine A is short-acting, as Mestinon is. I wish there were more studies on that "drug." Do you have any effect on heart rate when you take it?

I also wonder, as you have, if you might have a mitochondrial issue. Has anyone ever talked about a muscle biopsy?

What some patients have gone through is tantamount to bullying. Doctors should not be allowed to treat patients that way. Bullying runs counter to their alleged oath of "First, do no harm!"

Mike, that's just plain dumb. So many doctors don't understand the impact of drugs (or a hospital) on MG. I'm sorry you have skin cancer.

At least now you are prepared for the neuros, Rach. How much more evidence do they need of an acetylcholine problem?

Annie
AnnieB3 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote