Thread: Echo Dot
View Single Post
Old 07-07-2017, 12:35 AM

8 yr Member

8 yr Member

I wonder if they have a way to intergrate with some of those robotic vacuums? Thinking of asking my DH to get me one but my mom was also thinking of buying one so I thought I'd let her try it first. If my dad and her dog don't kill it then I think it could survive my cats. The prices are coming down a lot too making them all the more tempting. And if you could link it with an Echodot how much cooler would that be?! Especially since they have not only the vacuums but robotic mops now... laundry and dishes I can still mostly handle, but floors have become my archnemisis.

I could totally imagine sitting back and telling Alexis to clean my floors, and adjust the temp in the house while she's at it... oh and dim the lights a bit so the neighbors don't see how shamelessly lazy I'm being lol . If only this town had Chinese delivery for Alexis to order for me life could be just about perfect
Twinkletoes (07-07-2017)