View Single Post
Old 07-07-2017, 09:40 AM

8 yr Member

8 yr Member
Default Are muscles causing the pain?

Mea culpa. ENT had it checked and there was no bacteria in my throat at all, nothing, so it must have just been an opportunistic cold. Good news, I am a bit worried about all coccus-es in general.

During the cold I was coughing really hard for a couple of days and it resulted in unbearable pain somewhere deep in my upper left side of the face. Would have panicked if I wasn't to see the OS today anyway.
Which I did. He wasn't able to open the CBCT, but just by the X-ray he said that everything looks jolly good, the only thing he thinks causes me pain in the upper left or even both sides is that the muscles are sticking to I do not know what and are somehow pulling the vulnerable thin part of the bones.
He said this is unlikely to cause the tinnitus and other weird symptoms on the left side.
He said this thing with the muscles can be very painful and cause sudden strong pain just what I was experiencing the past few days. He said my jaw was complately fine and there are two options: treat the pain itself or the cause, which means fixing the gaps on the upper left part. With implants... which I don't think I will have.
He sent me to the hospital he works at to see a good ENT and have another ct taken and confirm the sinuses are OK and we can take it from there.

I hope he is right.
Anyhow. 2 months in and nothing is sorted, I'm really not good at this. RC tooth is still in the jaw, I must admit it the gum is perfectly fine around it now and have no symptoms in the area - the bottom left 6 is hurting though.
I'll stop everything now again, have to go away for two months, hope nothing will blow up in my mouth by then and will start again in September.
So tired. If my head would be a limb, with all the tooth and face and ramsay and neuralgia and ear troubled I would have have it chopped off already.
ELna is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote