View Single Post
Old 07-07-2017, 09:07 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

No X-rays given, hopefully if I go to St John of Gods Murdoch Private they can access on line. I normally go there but the ambos said I needed to go to RPH. So Murdoch must have been full. I will check bed availability online before I go. And I have to go, I can't be at home like this for the next 2 days. DB really struggling seeing me like this, it's taken him back to the last time I was when in London & his drinking enabled him to cope. He's just had to put himself to bed, the stress is exacerbating his Barrett's and I can see he is in agony. Hopefully mum will come and take me.

It's a lot to put on an 86 yr old I know, but I've no one else to turn to, my 3 nieces (I was appointed their legal guardian) I've had live with me many, many times over the years but with the domestic abuse / trauma they've suffered in their lives as young adults they're all just a bit to flakey and they won't cope seeing me like this. They've sent their love but not offered to come help in anyway.

I looked at the script she discharged me with 10 Temgesic, I have been taking 2 every 4 to 6 hours in the last 48 before I went to hospital. The 10 she gave me will last today only so by tomorrow afternoon I will have nothing in the house unless DB goes to the pharmacy - they keep all my scripts. But that ED doctor would not have known that. The more I think on it, the angrier and dissapointed I get. I just had a re-read of the discharge letter. It says for me to see my PM to deal with my chronic pain. Confirming in my mind she has in no way taken on board my comments this is new & acute pain not what I normally suffer. I'm still sobbing when I move, this is not normal.
eva5667faliure (10-18-2017), ger715 (07-08-2017)