View Single Post
Old 07-07-2017, 09:22 PM
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member
Default Hello MS friends!

Glad to see you're all still kicking! All's well with me. Just said goodbye to my family visiting from AZ; parents + kids = 7! Now the house is empty b/c DH went on a group motorcycle ride to Durango, CO. Just me and the doggies here till Sunday.

Been sewing quite a bit. Have collected a few dozen vintage sewing machines over the past couple of years. Some even work, lol!!! Unfortunately, none of my grandkids (we have 10) seems to be interested in learning how to sew. *sigh*

Spent 2 months early this year practicing and learning 194 pages of piano music to accompany HS production of Beauty and the Beast. It def was a Beast!!! The finished product was farrrr from perfect (had to skip some parts and be creative with others--good thing they weren't paying me to do it, or I'd have gotten fired!) Next time I'll just say No, thankyouverymuch.

I just keep eating and getting fatter, and I've let my hair go gray/white. Some people don't recognize me, lol!

Guess that's all. Life is good. Love you guys and keep you in my prayers!

I've lost my mind ... and I don't miss it!

LIFE HAS NO REMOTE -- GET UP AND CHANGE IT YOURSELF!
Twinkletoes is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
agate (07-08-2017), Blessings2You (07-12-2017), ewizabeth (09-09-2017), Jappy (08-28-2017), Kitty (07-08-2017), tkrik (07-13-2017)