Thread: My New Thread
View Single Post
Old 07-08-2017, 05:41 AM
Elder

10 yr Member
Elder

10 yr Member

Yesterday I wasn't able to wash the bath mats or Corey's slippers, which I wore during the dirty part of the cleaning process (his s***, his slippers), because I had an appointment to get my hair cut at 9am. I guess I will have to try to get into the laundry room to do that today, but it's very busy on weekends. I HAVE to be OKAY with just washing them because I don't know what color the new bathroom is yet, and don't want to waste a lot of money buying things that won't match. Our current bathroom, for example, has a blue tub and blue tiles.

I need to see the apartment before I can buy other things, too...
The guy in our new apt. moves out on Tuesday and the lady in the office said she could bring me over there to look at it some time next week. I hope we can find a time when Corey will be able to come too, but his work schedule is unpredictable. I could say "after 3," but I don't know how well that would go over with her, or have to gamble on a time hoping he can somehow free himself up earlier than normal.

I bought a carrier off Chewy.com yesterday. I hope the fat kitties fit in it. They were getting impatient with me trying to repeatedly position and measure them with the ruler lol. I still have time to buy a bigger one and send this one back if it's too small, but I think it's the same size as the other one.

I've been up since 4:30am. I want to shoot the ****ing birds outside my bedroom window... they get going around 3:30, and I swear there's a million of them. I have soooo many things to do today, and wish I could make use of all this extra time, but I have to be quiet because everyone else is sleeping...
"Thanks for this!" says:
bizi (07-08-2017), Dmom3005 (07-10-2017), ger715 (07-08-2017), mymorgy (07-08-2017)