View Single Post
Old 07-08-2017, 08:36 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

So I'm in a different hospital, on Friday an ambulance took me to government hospital and they gave me the bums rush much to DB horror. They were so rude and nil compassion. The ED doctor discharged me and when a nurse queried it she said loudly, she's got her drugs she can manage from home. On Saturday my condition deteriorated considerable so my mum and DB took me to a private hospital where I was admitted within 2 hours, given morphine and medazolam and not made to feel like a drug addict.

I've written notes from my RPH experience and when I'm better I'm going to actually complain. No one, no-one ever should have to go through what I went through and be treated so appallingly. When they discharged me they refused to get a wheelchair, despite the fact I could barely walk, there will have to be cc footage of me being dragged struggling down a 100yard passageway sobbing and then taken out to the front lobby waiting area and dumped into a hard solid gray plastic chair where I sobbed even further. The nurse then went to triage nurse and said you can ignore her she waiting on her husband. She didn't even get me a tissue. DB came in the doors and was shocked to see me sitting there.

Anyway, they took me to SJOG Murdoch yesterday and the difference was unbelievable, they got a bed, made sure I was comfortable and explained they have sourced a surgeon to see me on Monday.

DB very stressed, he saw the GP on Friday morning, he's been told tmavoidnatress wherever posssible, and is having his colonoscopy on the 20th July at the same time they will look st the Barrett's andnassessmifmtiwmgriwn ir anything. DB thinks it has.

I can't go to the football today so he's taking a good workfriend who doesn't drink. Will be nice for him to go to a game without me for a change.
ger715 (07-08-2017), kiwi33 (07-09-2017), Wide-O (07-09-2017)