View Single Post
Old 07-10-2017, 11:28 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Default dark black seeds with hard shells ...the yin inside the yang

or perhaps its the yang inside the yin......

I'm riding the mucuna train as well and find it much easier on my CNS than sinemet..still I do combine one half a 10/100 sinemet with 1/2 tsp mucuna extract powder (20% LD) from Raw Food World which I prefer because it is wildcrafted. I''m wondering if the superior bioavailability is due to the wholeness of its' nature. After reading LFC post I will try it again sans sinemet. Nature is a brilliant chemist and perhaps it would be worthwhile to look at amino acid and enzyme profiles inherent in this dark black seed..btw I also take black seed oil (cumin).

some poetic metaphor for black seed medicine:

* Within the center of the Sun there is a black hole, and within this black hole the secret of secrets...who we are is not found in the rising or the setting, the victory or the defeat, the hero or the death of the hero.
* And how do we shine in the world without forgetting this quiet, modest, but just as powerful black hole hidden in the middle?
* Power without force, dominion without domination, life without attachment, death without fear...we are each stars whose light emanates from our long-ago deaths. We cannot forget our long-ago deaths.

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com...oon-tattoo.jpg

Kind regards to all
MD

“The day science begins to study non-physical phenomena, it will make more progress in one decade than in all the previous centuries of its existence.”
~ Nikola Tesla

Last edited by moondaughter; 07-10-2017 at 11:54 AM.
moondaughter is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
eds195 (07-10-2017)