View Single Post
Old 07-10-2017, 06:52 PM

5 yr Member

5 yr Member

O.K. I'm done with the infectious disease Doc. After I last posted about my 5 hours of seizure like activity, I then had 15 really good days again, and then two nights in a row of muscle jerks, urinary urgency, and progressively tightening muscles, and my body shaking, no, literally vibrating for 3 and 4 hours. I contacted the infectious disease Doc regarding this, and the answer was either Valium or Xanax to deal with my "anxiety". I don't feel anxious until all of this crap suddenly happens as I'm drifting off to sleep. (Have you ever wished your Doc could spend just one half hour in your body when it's going haywire?) I've got a call in to the neurologist, we'll see what she has to say. From my lay person's research this is seizure activity, (nocturnal siezures) not anxiety. The neurologist tested for restless legs syndrome and autoimmune disease...both negative. If the neurologist can only suggest that I gork myself with tranquilizers, I'll have no option but to take ATXman's advice and just keep my head down and soldier forward until this nightmare (hopefully) runs its course. Very frustrating.
Batbite24 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
echoes long ago (07-11-2017), Prince227 (04-14-2021)