View Single Post
Old 07-16-2007, 11:01 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Hey everyone...thank you all so very much for your replies. I appreciate them so much. Today was an ok day for Katie and me. She came to work with me and volunteered some of the day and then she went to the YMCA for assistance in finding a job. She went to the doctor for a checkup and restarted her birth control with the intent of continuing it(thank goodness). Her Dr. id considering an anti depressant. This frightens me but my girl has a habit of cutting herself and has made a horrible mess of her arm. I woulf like her to have plenty of councelling if she needs meds. I do not see the point of putting someone on meds like that if they do not have councelling as well. She has alot of good plans and I hope that she continues to move forward towards a better life. I think the one day at a time is great as well. I learned that in AA.and have been very successful at living that way day to day. I guess sometimes life just comes at you too quick and we forget to do these important thing that truly do make a world of difference. Thanks again for all of your kind advice and prayers....they really do help me feel more assured.

LOVE DORRIE!!
dorrie is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote