Thread: My New Thread
View Single Post
Old 07-11-2017, 10:08 AM
Elder

10 yr Member
Elder

10 yr Member

I am lucky I didn't break my right arm because I use a "closed" cuff for my forearm crutch, but there is a little V-shaped slit in the front, and my skinny little arm slipped through it... maybe that's why that slit's there. I was able to pull myself up by holding onto a display of crap that was in the middle of the aisle.

I fall pretty often, but I've been very, very lucky. I may have had some mild concussions, but the last time I had a really significant injury was in 2015 when I knocked out my front teeth on the toilet seat because my legs went out on me. Maybe I haven't broken any bones because they are strong because I'm "only" 37 today.

I'm all bruised on my right side, and am still pretty sore. I rested for the remainder of the weekend, but I have/have had too much to do to really nurse my wounds. I was very busy yesterday. It's crunch time...

I woke up to cat puke this morning, and as soon as I cleaned it up, Rocky puked all over the floor again... my birthday presents I guess.
I just bought a bag of Blue Buffalo anti-hairball food. I was using the sensitive systems stuff before. I hope this food works out better. I'm slowly switching them over. We haven't been feeding them any people food for months now.

I spent over 2 hours this morning finishing emptying the kitchen cabinets and the cupboards under the sinks because I'm waiting for pest control to come... somewhere between 9am-4pm... UGH.
The kitties have been locked in the bedroom since 8:30, and they are NOT happy about it (they're scratching at the door, sticking their paws out under it, and crying ). I'm showered, dressed, and ready to go because I'll have to leave the apartment for a while when the guys get here, but I want to be here when they come because I want to make sure they DO SPRAY, not just put out bait.
I'm going to go to the Yankee Candle outlet to kill time and buy some candles for the new apartment
I hope they come soon because it's already 11, and I don't do well in the afternoon, especially if I'm out. I also did a lot this morning...

I plan on cleaning the inside of the cabinets before I put the things I'm not ready to pack, and there's a lot, back in there. I'm not cooking tonight and don't need any of it, so I think I'll put that whole business off until tomorrow. I'm going to need a nap when I get home, and I know I won't feel like dealing with it.
"Thanks for this!" says:
bizi (07-11-2017), Dmom3005 (07-12-2017), Mari (07-11-2017), mymorgy (07-12-2017)