View Single Post
Old 07-11-2017, 02:28 PM

5 yr Member

5 yr Member
Default Anyone else have problems with numbness in arm or leg?

Thanks for your reply Skeezyks! This website has been a great help to me.

Anyone else have any experience with theses types of issues: hand or foot numbness leading to nerve damage or hopefully being treated without any damage?

I'm working on getting all my notes together to go over with the neurologist next week so if anyone else is reading through this here's more info on what I have so far on what is going on:

It seems likely that there is an underlying physical cause for my nerve issues since they came on recently and suddenly. I'm hopeful that the neurologist will be able to identify the cause.

Never had headaches or nerve issues before and health is good. Started 2 months ago with fever / migraine for a week.Week 2 fever went away but migraines stayed and I also added bad back pain the next week. Later added pains and numbness in face/eye, trouble swallowing, arm and leg numbness, occasional random nerve pain that can hit anywhere on body.

Now headaches are mostly gone but nerve pains are worse. Wake up at night with nerve pain and need to walk around to calm nerves down or loosen them up. Something is defiantly wrong with my peripheral nerves, but my biggest concern is left arm and left lower leg which feel like they are 1/2 asleep all the time.

Doc hasn't been able to help but physical therapist has been able to help with some stretches for certain areas where he can feel that the actual nerves are tight. So something is causing the nerves to tighten up or become inflamed.
chris94013409 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote