View Single Post
Old 07-12-2017, 08:11 AM

5 yr Member

5 yr Member

Trying to get tested but Docs don't understand what I am going through with loss of cognitive ability. Executives Function is shot, like my memory and processing speed. Lost 8 jobs. Unable to learn, remember or organize. I have moved cross country so one doctor for 20 years. Saw me through nursing school and lose 3 jobs. I show up on time with a good attitude but I soon lose the job. Left my license that I worked so hard for.

Just continue s, change Coast, doctors, job then doctors again.
How did you get diagnosis? Do you know what caused it? Curious about it. A lot of reading and I think I have some help seriously damaged my brain somehow and can't get a decent to listen when I'm working and have insurance again. Get let go again. Denied ado, need proof. Tests, imaging. Just going to say I think I have Alzheimer's to get someone to listen to me. I take krill off, cow10, nac (n-cytlecholline), magnesium, D, and folic acid and any other I read might help. 5thp, gaba, samE, the lost goal on. Also enzymes for bipolar, which I don't believe I have after being treated for two years of psych meds,

You may have some thing completely different

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
Allyson581 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote