View Single Post
Old 07-12-2017, 08:38 PM

5 yr Member

5 yr Member
Default I have been having some serious attacks

I have been having some serious panic/anxiety attacks in the last few days. More serious than the ones I have been getting previously. They are starting to disturb me alot. They (I think) are in relation to my sleep problems, where I keep waking up every 1-2 hours on avg. But there have been instances where I have woke up after 15-30 mins. My sleep doctor says there is nothing really abnormal. I have mild snoring. But the fact remains that Im still waking up every 1-2 hours usually. Its been really hard falling asleep because of the anxiety/panic issues. Sometimes I get really bad tension in my limbs (mostly in my arms *right arm usually*) and it jolts me in such a way I cant sleep. This is truly terrifying to me. I have had a nasty attack yesterday where I was crying and Im having an attack now. I had to stop prozac (20mg) because it was making my sleep problems worse and my heart palps/pvcs were coming back and were much worse. I was writing in my journal as a form of CBT, but lately that has stopped working. I cant get access to a psych doc who can prescribe meds for me until Sept 18th I dont think I can hold out that long