Thread: Another Thread
View Single Post
Old 07-13-2017, 06:21 AM
Elder

10 yr Member
Elder

10 yr Member
Default Another Thread

When I went to the new apartment leasing office and asked the asst. manager about viewing the apartment and possibly moving in the weekend before the 1st, she wanted to confirm my contact number, so I guess I should wait for her to call me, but waiting is driving me up a tree... I won't call, at least this week, because I don't want to be a PITA before we even move in.

I got a late start yesterday because there was no hot water, and I didn't get a shower until around 11:30am. I will not miss this place. I needed to go out to get supplies before I could get any packing done, and by the time I got home I was ready for my nap, so the day was wasted.

None of the boxes I have are the right sizes/shapes for my current needs. I went to the U-Haul up the street yesterday, but they were sold out of the medium-sized boxes I need. I'm going to have to go to one in NH unless I want to wait until sometime tomorrow afternoon when they get a delivery, but I don't want to do that. There have been enough delays. I'll be heading to NH this morning, but I'll call ahead to make sure they have them in stock.

I have an appointment, I should not have, scheduled with my neuro today around noon, but his secretary never called me back to straighten things out, so it looks like I have to go... total PITA because it's right smack in the middle of the day, and I have a lot to do today and tomorrow and much of it is non-moving-related.

I have to go food shopping before the weekend because I've learned my lesson the hard way. I'm also not going back to THAT grocery store... partly out of embarrassment, and partly because it's always a zoo, and I'm afraid someone will mow me down again
"Thanks for this!" says:
bizi (07-13-2017), Dmom3005 (07-13-2017), Mari (07-13-2017), mymorgy (07-13-2017)