Thread: Seeking hobbies
View Single Post
Old 07-13-2017, 10:51 PM

8 yr Member

8 yr Member

It's like my body knew what was coming, my knee went backwards today, collapsed itself in a full backwards bend, that is rather than bending toward the toes it bent towards the heels.. completely, like I was taking a step in reverse from the knee. Let me tell you, I have felt some pain in my life, massive shock inducing, pass out-wake me up when it is over pain, and nothing at all to date in my life has compared to having a knee go backwards like that. And i didn't hit it or anything, I was standing but not walking when it happened, the muscles jerked the knee went backwards and all I saw was white for about 3 seconds before the world went dark on me. When I came too, the knee was swollen about twice it's normal size and the muscles still kept pulling at it trying to force it backwards again.

When the DH got home he got my knee brace out for me, it's hinged so it won't let it go backwards or sideways, and lots of ice. But I imagine I'm going to be a couch potato for at least a few weeks now till whatever gave way in there can heal up. But I got my cricut today to play with and still have quilts to make so I'll be busy even while keeping one leg propped up and iced down. My mom said I just wanted to get out of all the ironing involved with making quilts... I'm not gonna lie when I say I'm not exactly crying over the ironing even though it's just delayed until I feel better, since my mom dislikes it almost as much as I do lol