View Single Post
Old 07-14-2017, 09:18 PM

5 yr Member

5 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marla978 View Post
I had surgeries on May 19 & May 22nd, 2017.. i am tryi g to find out what my recovery should be like. i know i have to wear this hard brace, but when i do my arms hurt and my shoulders tighten up.. when i take it off, seems to chill alittle. I know it was a huge surgery but i am now getting impatient, bored and still sore. Anyone out there go through this and have a time line? The doctor just trying to get me a bone graft stimulator. Thoughts? I am 8 weeks out today, in good physical shape to look at me but hurt between my shoulders, traps and arms.
Thanks for any feed back!
Hi Marla,
For your info, I had ask my surgeon about how long it take for total recovery. His reply is one year. For me now is about 5 months the pain and stiffness still there, My surgeon advice that not to do physiotherapy yet, hopefully I can start physiotherapy next month. My next appointment with him is next month. For your case, you should be patient and let the fusion of the bone take place. Hope we can recovery in one year time. All the best for your recovery.

Last edited by kimheng; 07-15-2017 at 07:14 AM.
kimheng is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote