View Single Post
Old 07-15-2017, 03:38 AM

5 yr Member

5 yr Member

1 month now since extraction and communication. Hard work, phew. Have learnt that you need to talk softly and avoid pronouncing words that start with B,F,M,P and few others and try to pronounce those words with your lips open. Even going out shopping and out and about aggravates the healing.

I am waking in the morning with improvement though for last few days but after eating you start noticing the fluctuation of communication. Still have a whitish discharge from the area that sits on the gum. The other day it wasn't there and I didn't notice any fluctuation and I was so happy, then I washed the car and it was back.

Only supplement my body reacts to is the quercetin so I have stopped that for a while. It is a solgar quercetin complex so it may be the additional properties that it has. I may in a few days open a capsule up and just start with a quarter of it and see how I go.

Well that's the weekly update folks. Will post next week.

P.S. Seen a nice place in Wales. Please heal mister sinus communication so I can call the estate agent and they can understand me !
skywayd is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote